I have it. Am I properly covered?
When you own or manage a company, you need business insurance that will protect it. Commercial insurance helps companies protect their financial assets and manage risk by providing protection from the unexpected costs of running a business. Lawsuits, accidents, property damage, theft, natural disasters, loss of income and employee injuries are just a few of the instances that can and should be covered by your commercial insurance.
At Cornerstone, we take the time to complete a thorough business assessment and work closely with you to determine which insurance policy type and options best suit your business needs.
When’s the last time you assessed your business and took a look at your insurance? It’s well worth your time to make sure that you’re properly covered.
Call today for your free, no obligation insurance assessment and quote. 814.315.2000
Commercial Insurance Services Offered
- Builders' Risk Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Earthquake Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor's General Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garage Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Key Person / Employee Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Restaurant & Bar Insurance
- Special Event Insurance
- Technology Insurance
- Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Insurance